Getting Connected with Leadership
Our ministry area leaders would love to hear from you. Questions, insights, offering your time and gifts? Looks like it’s time for you to meet our staff team.
Getting Connected with People
Getting involved by volunteering opens you up to meeting a wonderful group of people. We need to know what you’re interested in so we can work with you to connect you in a more meaningful way.
There are many existing groups and classes for you to join. Join any time, even if the class is in a middle of a series. They’d love to have you! Don’t see anything that fits your needs? Talk to Rev. Laura or Pastor Cody about starting a group.
Get Your Name Tag
Email the church office or sign up for a name tag at the main welcome desk at the west entrance on Sunday morning. Knowing someone’s name makes a huge difference. Wearing your name tag will make it easier for others to remember you, and when they wear theirs you’ll have an easier time remembering them.
Getting Connected with News and Events
We offer a lot of ways to know about upcoming events, services, and special presentations, as well as highlights from past events.
- Midweek Message (our weekly email is now a regularly updated webpage)
- PUMC Facebook Group by joining the group you’ll have access to exclusive content
- Parker United Methodist Facebook Page
- Parker UMC on Instagram
- ParkerUMC.org this is our website. Congratulations, you’re already here!
- YouTube Channel make sure to say yes to all notifications. You’ll know the moment we post something new!
- Parker UMC app available in the App Store or Google Play Store
- Parker UMC Events page has date and time details on most of our upcoming events.
- Sanctuary and commons area screens share what’s going on. Announcement loop starts in the sanctuary 15 minutes prior to service.
- Weekly print newsletter is available every Sunday at each of our sign in desks.
Financial Giving Information
Parker UMC’s only source of income is through the giving of its members. We need your gifts to fund all of the classes, groups, ministries, missions and outreach that makes Parker UMC a special place in the community. If you feel compelled to give today click the button below. You will be directed to a secure giving portal.
Need help with online giving, or have questions about giving?