- Share with your family your highs and lows. What is the Best thing that happened to you today? What is the worst thing that happened to you today. Talk about these with each other.
- Read Psalms 121. What was your favorite part? What surprised you? How does it show Gods love?
- Pray for the people who are helping our community this week. Some ideas to get you started: Grocery store staff, hospital staff, first responders, IT staff, custodians and waste disposal staff, delivery drivers. Who else?
- Talk about what you want to be when you grow up.
- Draw a picture of you all grown up doing what you would like to do as an adult.
- Family Prayer. Pray for our community helpers, family, friends, our church and so on.