Sundays 9:30-10:45; 11:00-Noon/Rooms TBD; Weekday evenings TBD
Dates: First study starts August 30; each new study approx 5-8 weeks
For: Both men and women
Childcare: Sunday School and Childcare Available for Sunday morning classes
Hop aboard the Parker United Methodist Church’s Tours of the Christian Life! These tours are made with you, your schedule and your interests in mind! Attend a class that interests you at your stage in your Christian journey. Or attend them all! Some may cycle through again for brush up and to make available the classes to others whose schedules may not have previously allowed. Schedules during each class study can be adjusted for holidays, or times when too many people might be gone. We want these classes to revolve around your schedule! Like the Hop-on Hop-off tour bus, you can see as many or as few sights as you want, but you will always leave these studies with lessons for leading a Christian life!
The structure of all classes will be recap of week in practice, new video lesson, and discussions to send forth for more experience in
the Christian life. Here are some studies that will be offered during the 2015-2016 year (exact dates/days/times to be publicized about 2-4 weeks in advance):
- The Purpose-Driven Life – What on Earth Am I Here For?
- You Make Me Crazy (just finished, and sure to run again) – Surviving Relationships God’s Way
- Christians in the Workplace – Equipping You to Live Out Your Faith at Work
- Life’s Healing Choices – Freedom from your Hurts, Hang-ups & Habits
- 40 Days of Community – Fulfill His Purposes in Community
- Lord Change My Attitude: Before It’s Too Late
Contact Loretta Smits: email@example.com or Rich Oppmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know your interests and we can let you know the latest planned study. Please also visit our homepage, on-screen monitors, Mid- Week Messenger, Sunday bulletins and Cross & Flame for latest studies and times.