The past several weeks we’ve been blessed with a great sermon series on ‘Touched to Touch’. As we continue to focus on these messages about the transforming touch of Jesus we have great opportunities to become the healing touch of Jesus for those around us locally and globally. There are so many ways to connect and support those in need of a healing & caring touch. Please consider getting involved with an area of mission where we can work together to make a difference! Here are just a few upcoming areas to get involved:
– Feed My Starving Children – fundraising events for the upcoming November MobilePack event
– Global Hope — Ladies Tea (hosted at PUMC) / Apple Cider 5k/10k Run/Walk
– Respire Haiti – on-going support of Respire Haiti Christian school; upcoming Mission Trips
– Pine Ridge Reservation, SD – upcoming Mission trip
– Winter Shelter Network – many opportunities to support local mothers & children as we host these families one night a week during the winter months.
Please keep an eye out on video monitors, bulletins, Missions table, etc. for more specific details for each of these events and more. Contact Marsha Weber, Missions Chair for any questions 303-658-0468.